September 11 – 13, 2015 Ranching Heritage Weekend
We are celebrating Ranching Heritage in style, again this year!
Ranching Heritage Weekend is a fun-filled 3-day event, hosted with Western Horseman Magazine, September 11 – 13th, 2015.
The Wagon Wheel Ranch in Lometa, Texas is hosting the event on the ranch property:
– Branding our WWR 2015 Foals
– Craig Cameron Clinic will be hosted Saturday & Sunday
– Musical Entertainment around a campfire
– Trail Ride on the Historic Texas Ranch on Friday & Saturday
– Sunday Cowboy Church Service
– Authentic Texas BBQ is on the menu
The cost is $250/per person. You bring your horse & come ride with us! Local hotels are available, or you can camp your trailer in the pasture or at our local RV spot 6 miles down the road. Lots to do, lots of fun cowboys & cowgirls to spend your weekend with… come join us!
***NOTE: The Ranch Horse Production Sale, Saturday, September 12, 2015 is OPEN & FREE TO THE PUBLIC***
Contact Amanda Johnson at Western Horseman Magazine to register (817) 757-2276 or email: email@example.com
Click on the photo above to view our tv ad showing on RFD-TV.